Full time and part time positions available.
Must have previous experience in the catering trade.
- Slicing, cutting, shredding, tenderizing, and skewering meat and vegetables.
- Braising and grilling meat and vegetables.
- Checking that ingredients remain fresh and safe for consumption.
- Preventing cross-contamination.
- Preparing meals in accordance with customers’ preferences, if applicable.
- Tracking the components of each meal to ensure that the final dish is completed in a timely manner.
- Liaising with waitstaff once orders are finalized.
- Ensuring that your workstation remains clean and orderly at all times.
- Informing the Manager when equipment is due for maintenance, repair, or replacement.
- Tracking inventory to ensure that you always have adequate supplies
Must be over 18 years of age at time of application.