We have anumber of vacancies available for Food Runners. All we ask is that you are confident, reliable and are able to work weekends and bank holidays.
- Setting up the front line with the small wares, plate ware and equipment needed to effectively serve all food items
- Keeping the station restocked, cleaning small, large trays and tray stands, reading order tickets and placing them onto the ticket minder
- Tracking cooking times on all food orders and checking them for plate presentation, appearance and the proper degree of doneness
- Garnishing finished entrees according to the restaurant’s procedures and specifications and assisting servers as needed, to improve the dining experience of guests
- Performing all job duties while complying to all safety practices and guidelines and reporting any accidents or injuries and unsafe act or condition to the Chef or other Manager on duty
- Completing closing duties correctly at the end of each shift and assisting the Chef and other kitchen employees in keeping the kitchen clean and with closing duties
- Performing all side work in the front and back of the restaurant as scheduled or assigned by the management
- Delivering orders to guests’ tables while the food is still hot and notifying waitstaff when orders are ready
Must be over 16 years of age at time of application.